The SLIDE DPX system is a new, alternative solution in the segment of sliding doors and windows. It is an excellent alternative to the door terrace type PSK or HST. The SLIDE DPX system will be perfect in single-family housing as well in public utility buildings. The great advantage of the SLIDE DPX system is tightness, reliability and ease of use.
AIRTIGHT AND WARM SLIDING DOOR SYSTEM
With its well thought-out technical solutions, SLIDE DPX achieves excellent results in terms of airtightness and thermal performance. This translates into high user comfort, system reliability and allows you to enjoy trouble-free operation for years.
HIGH STABILITY AND THE ABILITY TO CREATE LARGE STRUCTURES
Large glazings have been part of the latest fashion and design trends for a long time, and SLIDE DPX sliding doors and windows are the answer to global trends. The system allows large glazing to be constructed in sashes up to 1975mm x 2367mm, with a maximum weight of 200kg. Locking around the entire perimeter of the sash provides high clamping force, but once opened, the sash slides extremely smoothly with little force. This is an extremely important advantage in comparison to offset-sliding designs.
FREEDOM OF CHOICE OF COLOUR
SLIDE DPX terrace doors are available in a wide range of decorative foils, which we use in other PVC joinery systems.
• The depth of the wings 81 mm
• The depth of the frame construction 157.5 mm
• Possibility of glazing with packages up to 52 mm
• High-stiffness reinforcements in the wings
• Two types of fixed post from the Decco 82 system (wide static and standard)
• Designed to work with Roto and Hautau hardware
• Possibility to pre-connect profiles for window manufacturers
• Available in pattern A
• The system is available in a wide range of colored and wood-like veneers, available in Aluplast and Gealan palettes
Maximum size of doors in the SLIDE DPX system
White: 4000 x 2460 mm
Veneered: 3800 x 2400 mm